2. Show them a farmers market or two
3. Take them to a climbing gym
4. Serve them forest pig, bought from the hot men of Vashon’s Sea Breeze Farm, grilled for hours and basted with Spanish wine and served with sides from the garden
5. Make them eat croissants from Bakery Nouveau
6. Get them up to Paradise to see the Mountain. Let them play in snow.
7. Ship them up to Vancouver, just as lovely, but make sure they go for lunch at Vij’s, a water taxi ride, and a hike as if they are not in the city: choice, Lynn Canyon.
8. Prepare tea in the Gong Fu fashion in your “French” garden.
9. Take them out to a few pleasing places like Green Leaf, Flying Fish or late night drinks at Palace.
10. Hail a cab, like we’re a cab town even if we’re not.
Finally, you take them to meet the Game Master.
Ooooh… I’d also make sure Salumi’s in there somewhere, or Matt’s in the Market.
Of course, if you can swing it, take them on a weekend sailing trip to Langley. Yes!